We inform you, pursuant to art. 10 of Law 31 December 1996 n. 675, regarding privacy and protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data that you provide to, or otherwise acquired in our operations will be handled in compliance with the above named and obligations confidentiality which inspires the activities of our company.
“Data processing” means the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection. Extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and destruction or the combination of two or more of these operations.
These data will be used for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our Company’s operations:
– Preliminary requirements for the signing of a contract to be activated at the initiative of the customer;
– To execute a service or one or more contractually agreed with the customer;
– To comply with legal obligations;
– For operational, management, statistical, commercial, promotional, credit protection, transfer and assignment of the claim, the prevention of overindebtedness;
– To facilitate checks the progress of relations with customers and / or risks involved;
– For strategic operational marketing purposes.
The data processing in the field of protection of privacy will be done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and can be performed using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
We also inform that the processing of personal data you provide, or otherwise provided during our activities, it can be made:
– By subjects who have the right to access your personal data is recognized by laws or secondary or EU regulations;
– By individuals to whom the transfer of your personal data is necessary or however functional to the performance of our company.
Art. 13 – Privacy: Your rights
1. In relation to the processing of personal data subject has the right:
to. to know, through free access to the register under art. 31, paragraph 1, letter a), the existence of data that may concern him;
b. to be informed according to art. 7, paragraph 4 letters a), b) and h);
c. to obtain from the owner or manager, without delay:
1) confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data of their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless the need for justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
2) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3) updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
4) confirmation that the operations as per 2) and 3) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance It becomes impossible, and involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d. to oppose in all and partly, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, When, relevant to the purpose of collection;
is. to object in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to him for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by owner, no later than the time when the data are communicated or disclosed the possibility of freely exercising this right.The www.anticaloggetta.com site uses only technical cookies and third-party similar to those technicians, with respect to which, under the current regulations do not require any consent from the person concerned. More precisely, the site uses:
Name: _ga. Third Party: This cookie is from Google Universal Analytics and allows Google to track unique users through a unique identifier generated randomly. Deadline: 2 years
Name: _gat. Third Party: This cookie is from Google Universal Analytics and is used to monitor the navigation of the website anonymously. Deadline: 1 hour
Name: PHPSESSID. Session: Questio cookie is used by the site script and is aimed at keeping the anonymous session. Deadline: By the end of the session
– Exercise your right on the services provided by third parties informing about their privacy practices or www.youronlinechoices.com avail of the service by which you can manage the tracking of the leading online advertising services. Cookies of third-party policy: twitter / google products: youtube, google +, google maps / facebook / pinterest / youtube / vimeo.- Disable google analytics downloading this component: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
– Turn off third-party cookies or set the different options in your browser’s preferences (instructions at the respective sites): Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera.